Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simple Summer Dressing

I love dresses year-round, as you may have gathered before. In a couple months, I'll be excitedly waiting for temperatures to cool so I can throw on boots and tights with them, but, in summer, I absolutely love the ease of throwing on a dress with a pair of sandals and being ready to go.

Since it had been a while since I'd last visited Butter by Nadia, I decided to pop over to their website and have a look, and, when I did, I felt like saying, "I'll take one of each!!" I fell head over heels for their entire Spring/Summer 09 collection.

One dress...

Miss Saturn

Multiple ways...



What could be easier?

Some more of the limited edition dresses from the Spring/Summer 09 collection that I would love to have in my wardrobe.


While I've been a fan of the idea behind this style of dress since I first saw them, never before have I been struck by the urge to own so many and for everyday wear. Because each dress offers so much variety, I could easily see myself living in one or more of these numbers.

I'm certain they would become my go-to summer uniform, not to mention that they would certainly help me become more efficient at packing for trips as one or two dresses= multiple outfits! Absolutely perfect for the over-packer in me!

12 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Absolutely love easy dresses like these. I'm smitten with jersey wrap gown!

Christina said...

oh nice, i'm definitely hopping over to this site. i've got my eye on that red and white striped one!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh wow what wonderful dresses--love the multi look dress! I have a claypso dress that I wear three ways and I thought was alot until now!

La Maison Fou said...

Love the blue / gray jersey wrap gown!
L

Alicia said...

Smart dressing for another over packer. Its a sickness. Im thinking of starting a support group. I love the striped numbers, both the red one & the ballgown.
Im adding them to my tabs, so gratitudes to you Courtney!!!
Have a girly twirl of a weekend.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

that first blue dress is absolutely amazing!!

studioJudith said...

LOVEloveLove the concept of
a "create you own sculpture" dressing!
Thanks for the intro to this line ...
Jjjj

abigail said...

amazing!! so simple, so easy!

I'm an over packer too, so I might need this cure.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

So so gorgeous! Love the candy stripes!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I think these would be PERFECT for a trip! So pretty, & I love that Luna style - the ruffle is gorgeous.

Bri said...

I love these, but sadly, a little out of my price range. They do have great stuff though!

Kim B. Nichols said...

The dress is really fabulous and stunning. And it's affordable. The design and color pattern of the dresses is so stylish and gorgeous. I love fashion dresses for summer like this one. I prefer summer dresses for my all time fashion. I love so much in summer dresses. To see the outfit my enthusiasm increases more.