Friday, September 11, 2009

Time to Reflect

Holiday-shortened weeks always throw me, but I am having a hard time believing it is already Friday again; it certainly doesn't feel like a week since my last post! While it has been a short week, lately, it seems like a lot of my weeks pass like this-- I blink, and they're gone.

I feel like I hardly have time to catch my breath these days, and so I've decided a short blogging break is in order. It's nothing long term; I'll only be gone for a week, maybe two, but I'm hoping a declared mini-break from the blog will give me time to reflect, recharge, and catch up on everything else going on in my life without feeling bad for neglecting things here.

If your weeks are going anything like mine, I will be back before you even know I was gone! Until then... xoxo



18 comments:

evencleveland said...

Enjoy your well-deserved break - there's nothing like a little time away to recharge, renew, and refresh!

abigail said...

have a good break! look forward to your return.

studioJudith said...

Lovely reflective images.... .
I'll look forward to your return!

Jjj

gracemejin said...

ooooh i love these photographs!

pixelimpress said...

beautiful photos you chose, courtney. enjoy your time away! pam

Jane Flanagan said...

Have a good break! It's good to refuel - you'll come back all the more inspired.

Meg said...

Enjoy some YOU time Courtney! These photos are so gorgeous....

vicki archer said...

Enjoy the break, xv.

Unknown said...

Love these reflection shots--so perfect for your reflective break--which I can so relate to! Hope you are enjoying yourself and we'll catch up soon.

p.s. Thank you for your white floor comments, I think you're right about the cement, in the end it would drive me crazy!

Rachel Follett said...

I really like the glass reflection in these photos. Beautiful!

alissa said...

such pretty images! i was just thinking about you last night - its funny that i saw this this morning. i hope your week off is fabulous :) i owe you an email back!

Sarah Ring said...

Hope your having a relaxing time off! I love these images, so pretty!

Blair Friedeman said...

I have to admit that I am definitely feeling the same way! Enjoy your time off! And wow, such lovely images!

Haven and Home said...

Enjoy the break, I am thinking about doing the same....

Courtney said...

Breath in, breath out. Wish I was there to whisk you away for a coffee or long, chatty lunch. Thinking of you!!

Maureen Stevens said...

these reflection images are wonderful! Have some greta time for yourself, we all need rest & recreation.

Anonymous said...

I really love these photos. The reflections are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!