Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For Auld Lang Syne

It may be because of my bias, but I think that a New Year's Eve wedding shared with your closest family and friends might be the most perfect way to ring in both the coming year and the new chapter in your life.

With a gold and white color scheme, this inspiration board feels perfectly suited for the holiday, and it could also easily translate into a regular New Year's Eve bash as well.

Row 1: Jose Villa, Andre Niesing via Style Me Pretty, Anna Williams
Row 2: Fuss Jewelry, J.Crew, Laura Negri Photography via Southern Weddings
Row 3: Brides, Chris Everard, J.Crew
Row 4: Julie & Jay- Jose Villa, Ashley Garmon Photography via
Once Wed

6 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

lovely wedding inspiration board (as always). That place setting is absolutely beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and new year eves!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

a white and gold wedding shared with your closest family sounds fab indeed! especially with the settings from your inspiration board! ;)

Pink Heels said...

I have to agree. The most magical weddings that I have attended, have taken place on New Year's Eve. While most people try to avoid weddings that are on or near holidays, NYE has to be the exception!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding this would be indeed! I LOVE the white and shimmering gold...it would make such a stunning winter party no matter what the occasion!

Happy New Year to you Courtney. Thank you for all the beauty and inspiration you shared with us in 2008---can't wait to see what 2009 will hold. May it be a year that brings you all you desire and more!

Haven and Home said...

What a beautiful post! Oh I wish I could back and do a wedding like this inspiration board!

I just found your blog through Inside the Loop, and I noticed your post of the Grove!!!! I am a Ole Miss Alum and it was so nice to see, in fact we are in Dallas right now for the game.

Happy New Year, I look forward to reading your blog!

please sir said...

Sounds lovely - Happy New Year!!