Saturday, July 4, 2009

Inspiration Board {4th of July}

The 4th of July is a holiday I absolutely love, not only because I adore choosing a festive outfit, as I mentioned yesterday, but because is a day that is often filled with family, friends, fabulous food, and, my favorite, fireworks. It is a day that seems to lend itself perfectly to not only celebrating the ol' Red, White, and Blue, but a casual outdoor summer wedding as well.

Row 1: Tec Petaja via Once Wed, Martin Lof, Paloma Images via Once Wed. Row 2: Martin Lof, Paloma Images, Orchard Cove Photography via Style Me Pretty, Kristi Blunt. Row 3: Home Beautiful via Brown Button, Myrtle and Marjoram Photography, EyeSpy Photography via Snippet & Ink, Myrtle and Marjoram Photography, Cannelle et Vanille. Row 4: Leigh Miller Photography via The Bride's Cafe, Home Beautiful via Brown Button, Tec Petaja via Once Wed.

For those of you in the U.S., I hope you have a most wonderful Independence Day, and to those of you outside the States, I hope you're having a fantastic weekend too. Happy 4th!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

A true frolic!!! I love Once Wed its a great place to gaze away & loose the day.
Thanks for another funfest!!!

Blue Muse said...

July never looked more lovely! I adore that checkered shirt and tie!
xo Isa

Kellie Collis said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend!