Friday, July 3, 2009

Holiday Dressing {4th of July}

While I can't say I decorate my house much for most holidays, I must admit, I am always excited about styling an outfit to coordinate with a holiday celebration.

Yes, I am that girl who wears green on St. Patrick's Day, and come the 4th of July, I find myself pondering what combination of red, white, and blue I will wear for the festivities of the day.



Chloe Mallett

Anthropologie

Victoria's Secret

I already have an outfit planned for tomorrow, but, if I were doing any last minute shopping, I'd happily pick up any of these pieces to show my patriotic spirit.


L: J.Crew R: Anthropologie


L: Urban Outfitters R: J.Crew


L: Anthropologie R: J.Crew


L & R: Anthropologie


L: Calvin Klein R: Haute Hippie


Left, Middle, Right: Anthropologie


L: ModCloth R: Max & Chloe

*And, although I do love showing my holiday spirit through my clothing choices, someone please stop me if you ever see me don one of these as a serious fashion statement.

10 comments:

Molly said...

love it all! happy 4th!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the dresses are so gorgeous!!

Alicia said...

The red & white striped dress with navy bow was it for me!!! Now I just need the tiny waist to pull it off!!!
Wishing you foreworks & frolic this weekend!!!!

Amanda~Weekend Host said...

I would really like a new pair of white pants like those from J.Crew (I wonder if they ship to Australia?) Great selection, I think I have a very similar taste in fashion to yours.

Helen said...

beautiful! i love that first photo, the dress is lovely and the car is perfect with it

the linen paperie said...

Love your selection... especially the red and white striped caranday dress...

Unknown said...

I think that second photo is just fabulous! Hoping you had a great 4th!

xo Mary Jo

Lauren said...

I love these outfit choices! I just got the cutest tunic and I can't wait to wear it...if only I looked good in white jeans - ha ha!

Jayne said...

You make me wish madly for J Crew again. I especially love the picture of the girl on the bed as she looks so natural, relaxed and happy, which is very holiday-ish and how I hope you looked on July 4 :-) Jayne

Sant Josep de Badalona said...

Nice shhare